A Heartfelt Thank You for your Orders & How You can Help us!
We hope you are staying healthy & safe during this challenging time of the COVID-19 pandemic. There is so much information out in our community, county & state – that we wanted to let you know that MONDO is STILL CONSIDERED AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS!
Due to the Fulton County Board of Health announcement on March 23rd and Governor Kemp’s “SIP” order that began on April 3rd & (hopefully ending on April 13th), the DINE-IN part of Mondo is closed. We are STILL OPEN FOR TAKE-OUT – you may call in your order & we will bring it to the car OR you can use our delivery service Doordash.com for select menu items.
Many of you have asked us how we are REALLY doing & if there is ANYTHING you can do to help us during this time – so we thought we’d give you some food for thought on that. There are almost 50 restaurants in the Milton area – all competing for your take-out orders (including fast-food), so we know how difficult it is for your to decide who to order from!
Here’s how you can help us:
1. Order take-out curbside pick-up Mon-Sat starting at 4:30pm.
2. Order lunch for the following day.
3. Order bottles of beer & wine to take home with you.
4. Consider making a donation to us. We have set up a GoFundMe page to make ends meet until we can recover.
5. Buy a $25 Gift Certificate for yourself or someone else!
6. Order a larger pan of food for a family meal (24 hours notice).
7. Please consider TIPPING at least 20%.
We are a small family-run restaurant that is trying to make it (like many others) through this crisis, so we can continue to serve our community. Our plan is to TRYto remain open at this time.
From our Family to Yours, Thank You!